- ALL RETURNS WILL BE ASSESSED A RESTOCKING FEE.
Since we offer Free Shipping on almost all orders we must assess a restocking fee to cover the original shipping and handling.
ALL ORDERS UNDER $99.00 WILL BE CREDITED BACK LESS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE
THE RESTOCKING FEE WILL BE 25% FOR ORDERS $99.01 AND OVER.
- An MRA must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- Special orders are not returnable.
- If the item is wrong due to wrong information given to us by the customer, we will reship the correct part and take the original back at the customers expense (which includes return shipping and reshipping the correct part). This falls under our Exchange Policy. See Exchanges
- If the item is wrong because we sent you the wrong part, we will reship the correct part and take the original back at our expense. See Wrong Item Shipped/Damaged Item
- ALL items being returned without a replacement (including Defective, Damaged, or Incorrect item(s)), will be assessed the restocking fee (see item #1 above).
- All warranty claims must first be directed to the manufacturer, depending on what their individual warranties might be. In the event the warranty must be returned to the point of purchase we will handle the warranty claim. See Warranty Claims.
- Any items returned billing the return shipping charges to the recipient (Truck Outfitters Plus) we will credit you back less the 30% restocking fee and return shipping charges.
All return items must have the RGA number on a packaging slip.
- You have 30 days from the date of delivery to request an MRA for any item that you no longer desire to keep.
- The item must be in completely resell-able condition.
- Only unused, uninstalled merchandise will be accepted for return.
- Items must have all parts, installation instructions, warranty papers, and wrapped in the original packaging.
- Please do not write directly on the items packaging. See Item 4 of Return Policy Outline
- We will only credit the amount of the original purchase less any Shipping and Restocking Fees. The purchaser is responsible for all return shipping charges.
If you wish to exchange an item for another item, you must first request an exchange RGA for the returned item. The purchaser is responsible for the actual shipping charges on the item that is being exchanged for (new item), and if the item is of greater value than the original purchase the customer is responsible for the difference. If the item is of lesser value than the original, the 15% restocking fee will be applied to the difference. Additional shipping charges may be assess to the replacement item.
Any items that are refused at delivery will be subject to the 30% Restocking Fees (unless we advise you to do so).
Missing Parts (from inside the package)
If an item is delivered with missing parts the manufacture will usually ship replacement parts directly to the customer. Contact Truck Outfitters Plus at 1-888-234-3544 and we will either arrange for the missing parts to be sent to you or we may provide you with the manufactures telephone number for you to explain directly any incidental parts that may be missing.
Products Damaged During Shipping
The recipient agrees to inspect the received items at the time of delivery and report all damages before the delivery driver leaves. In the event the product(s) are received damaged as well as if the product was delivered without signature, a claim must be filed with the shipping carrier. All damages must be reported to Truck Outfitters Plus.com within 48 hours of delivery. Photos of the damaged item(s) are a standard requirement in order to file a damage claim. At no time will we file a damage claim if photos are not provided showing the damage to the product as well as photos of the condition of the box the product arrived in. If a claim is submitted after 14 days from the delivery date, we cannot guarantee the claim will be accepted by the shipping carrier, as there are limitations from the carriers as to how long after delivery a claim may be submitted. Once submitted, damage claims can take anywhere from 14 to 21 business days to be completed from the day we receive all required materials.
If the customer notices any concealed damage, it must be reported to Truck Outfitters Plus.com within 48 hours of delivery either by phone, fax, or email. If this situation should occur, the customer will not hold Truck Outfitters Plus.com liable. Truck Outfitters Plus.com will do their best to submit a claim should this situation arise but cannot guarantee any form of outcome. Truck Outfitters Plus.com will work to assist our customers with the investigation of damage claims for any damage to our customers property occurring from the transportation services made available to its customers through the shipping carriers.
If the shipping carrier accepts and settles the claim, a replacement product will be shipped out to the customer once we receive payment from the shipping carrier. If the shipping carrier denies a damage claim we will not be able to ship another product out to the customer free of charge.
Damage claims will only be accepted on uninstalled items. Once the item has been installed we will no longer assist with the damages.
Wrong Item Shipped/Damaged Item (damage not caused in shipping)
In the event that you receive the wrong item but the correct item was ordered or you receive a damaged item (damage did not occur during shipping), we will email you ONE return call tag to exchange the item(s) for the correct/undamaged item(s).
The product being returned must be in the original packaging with all paper work and installation instructions. At no time will we exchange the wrong item shipped if the product is not in it's original packaging. In the event that a product is returned to us not meeting the terms above, the product will not be accepted and returned back to the customer at the customers expense.
It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that the item is ready for pick up or arrange for pickup if the call tag is received via standard mail or email. If the item is not ready to be picked up, it is the customers responsibility to arrange shipping the item back to us. We will only allow one call tag and at no time will we issue a second call tag. Once the item is returned in resale condition, we will ship the correct item at no additional charge to you. To expedite the correction, the replacement item can be paid for (allowing for immediate shipping) and credit issued once the original item is returned. If you wish to return the item without a replacement, you will be credited less the 15% or 25% restocking fee. See our Return Policy Outline Item 6
Important: Check for damage on the item before installing the item. We must be informed of damage to the item before the item has been installed. Once the item has been installed we will not accept any further responsibility for the damaged items.
In the event there is a warranty issue, we will direct you to the manufacturer. If the manufacturer requires that the item is returned to the point of purchase we will handle the warranty claim (provided the item was purchased from Truck Outfitters Plus.com). Truck Outfitters Plus.com may ask for a manufacturers direct MRA/RGA number on warranty items before we can accept the product back for exchange. However, all shipping cost (returning and reshipping) will be the responsibility of the customer. Warranty does not cover any shipping or labor charges involved on the warranted product itself. Warranted items will be exchanged for a comparable item upon approval and are not allowed to be returned for credit.
We try to deliver our products in a very timely manner. With this in mind, once the order is submitted they are generally processed immediately (during normal business hours). If the order is placed after normal business hours, they will be processed the following business day, which allows more time to cancel. Once the item or items have been processed and are in line to ship, they can not be canceled. If an order is not cancelled on the same business day it was placed the orders will be accessed a 5% cancellation fee (before 1 pm Central Time).
We reserve the right to modify our Return Policy at anytime without notice.