Roll N Lock M Series
FREE SHIPPINGSTYLE: Hard Retractable Tonneau Cover
- Easy clamp on installation
- Vinyl over aluminum construction
- Key lockable - secures tailgate
- Easy one hand operation
The Most Advanced Truck Bed Cover Ever Made.
From its retractable function, which permits opening or closing in literally seconds, to its rigid, vinyl-over-aluminum laminated construction, the Roll-N-Lock M-Series hybrid cover offers everything other covers do not. There are no snaps to manipulate, there is no roll or bundle to lash down or stow, no crossbars to negotiate, no fabric shrinkage to struggle with, no folding or solid hinged covers to combat, and, best of all, no worries about the security of cargo. The Roll-N-Lock M-Series tonneau coverby far the most intelligent and versatile tonneau cover made.
The Roll-N-Lock Difference
What sets Roll-N-Locks M-Series tonneau cover construction apart from the competition is not just the superior quality of our vinyl surface material, but also the design of the slatted aluminum substrate which supports the vinyl. Each Roll-N-Lock slat is rotatively joined by an interlocking hinge. It is the geometry of this uniquely-contoured hinge that lends Roll-N-Lock tonneau covers their strength, quiet, smooth, non-binding movement and roll compactness. Close examination of the Roll-N-Lock hinge in the flat position reveals the fact that each slat is inseparably locked together, yet when rotated, no metal-to-metal contact occurs.
- Clamp on Installation
- Drainage Tubes Help Keep Your Cargo Dry
- Custom Fit to Your Truck Bed
- Weather Resistant
- Strong and Durable
- Built in Tailgate Lock For Extra Security
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
Finger Insulator Grip
Compact Housing & Flush Handle
Low Profile Aerodynamic Lid
Multiple Latching Positions
Key Slot Cover
(any application that has a (FN) at the end refers to the important infomation below)
1. Roll-N-Lock® unit impedes operation of the OE Bed Extender option.
2. Requires drilling holes to mount tracks.
3. OE Cargo Management System must be removed for installtion of the Roll-N-Lock® unit. Consider Cargo Manager® option.
4. Needs eight (8) #2 bed clamps.
5. OE plastic tailgate cap must be replaced with 1/16" thick aftermarket tailgate cap.
6. Special order.
7. Uses additional flanges (included) that screw to the inside edge of the OE bed rails. Allow additional 15 min. for installation.
8. Ships in two boxes.
9. OE chrome bedrails must be removed and discarded. Mounting holes will be visible. Consider replacing OE bedrail caps.
10. OE tailgate cap must be replaced with aftermarket tailgate cap provided with system.
11. If equipped w/OE tailgate step, cover must be converted to an "NT" (no tailgate lock) installation. Necessary components are included
12. Reduces OE trunk opening to 15.5".
13. '99-'00 models require the use of eight (8) #2 Clamps.
14. Equipped with a screw-on housing lid, as opposed to a hinged-lid
15. If no OE bedrail caps, remove the OE tailgate cap before installing the Roll-N-Lock cover.
|Prop 65 WARNING|
Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
StyleHard Retractable (Manual)
BrandRoll N Lock
ModelRoll N Lock - M Series
Installation TypeClamp On
Main Cover MaterialVinyl over Aluminum
Drilling RequiredYes (Drain tubes only)
Cover Side Fasten StyleNot Applicable
Works With Tool BoxNo
Works with Bed RailsNo