2078 – Reward Points
STYLE: Hard Fold Up Tonneau Cover
- Low Profile Design
- Easy clamp on installation
- Fiberglass Panels
- Folds up behind the cab for total bed access
Special Order Only
The BAKFlip FiberMax includes all of the features of a standard aluminum BAKFlip, now with an FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) surface, making the cover dent, scuff and ding resistant, as well as cooler to the touch. Its tough aluminum substructure, robust hinge design and patented slam latch system make the FiberMax an easy-to-use, dependable cover that is built to last.
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) Panel Top Skin
- New Buckle System Secures Cover in Open Position
- Patented Rail Design with Load-Bearing Flange to Support Heavy Loads
- EPDM Outer Rail Seals for Maximum Water Resistance
- 100% Bed Access
- 3rd Brake Light Visibility (short and standard beds only)
- Clamp on, No-Drill Installation
- Quick-Release Attachment System
- Weight Rated up to 300 lbs. of Evenly Distributed Weight
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Warranty
- Compatible with BakBox 2
100% Bed Access
Prop Rods Secure your cover in the flipped up position to provide 100% unobstructed bed access.
3rd Brake Light Visibility
When folded in the upright position, the BAKFlip Fibermax rests on rubber bumpers to protect the truck while providing 3rd brake light visibility(short and standard beds only).
Integrated Buckle System
The all-new integrated buckle system secures the cover in the folded position, eliminating the need for straps or bungee cords.
FRP Top Skin Panels
The FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) surface of the BAKFlip Fibermax provides dent, scuff, and ding resistance, and makes the cover cooler to the touch on hot days.
|Prop 65 WARNING|
Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
StyleHard Fold Up
ModelBAK - BAKFlip FiberMax
Installation TypeClamp On
Main Cover MaterialFiberglass
LockingLockable Using Tailgate handle
Drilling RequiredYes (Drain tubes only)
Cover Side Fasten StyleNot Applicable
Works With Tool BoxYes - Under Cover Mount
Works with Bed RailsYes